Confirm Your Class Schedule
It's time to get ready for fall classes and confirm your class schedule. The registration survey you completed in May helped your academic advisor build a fall class schedule for you. Please login to your student college portal to review and confirm your fall schedule.
- Go to the student portal at the college you will be attending.
- Click on “Login” on top right of page
- Click on “Student Sign In” and sign in using your
- SID# (9-digit number you received after you applied)
- PIN# (6-digit birthday MMDDYY unless you change it)
- Click on “MyClasses” on the top of the page to view your fall 2020 class schedule.
- You must confirm your fall schedule by September 16, 2020 or all of your fall classes will be dropped.
If you do not see a fall schedule in your portal, schedule an appointment with your Seattle Promise Retention Specialist. Check your email for their contact information.
Questions? Need Assistance?
If you have login or registration issues contact the IT Helpdesk on the IT Services website: itservices.seattlecolleges.edu for more information.
You may also reach out to your Retention Specialist for assistance.
If you no longer wish to participate in Seattle Promise and want your fall 2020 classes dropped, email email@example.com and include your name and SID. Also state that you would like to have your fall classes dropped.