In light of the executive order to contain the novel coronavirus, Outreach and Retention specialists are available to support remotely. Program dates and deadlines are proceeding as posted.
Incoming Promise Scholars
Class of 2020
You've submitted your Seattle Promise application. You've completed an admissions application to a Seattle College. You've received an email confirming "You're In!" and accepted into the Seattle Promise program.
Now, there are a few more important requirements to complete in April to keep your Seattle Promise scholarship and remain in the program.
Some of these requirements you may have already completed, some you may have questions or need help with. Reach out to your outreach specialist at your high school for assistance via phone, email, FaceTime, Zoom, etc.
4 Items to Complete in April
- Be sure you've completed your federal and state financial aid applications and sent them to the college you will be attending — North, Central or South. If you aren't sure if your application is complete, or you have questions contact your outreach specialist.
2. Take our fall 2020 registration survey by April 30.
- The answers you provide in this survey will help clarify your interests and goals. It will also help your academic advisor recommend a fall class schedule for you in lieu of holding an event in May with all Seattle Promise scholars.
3. Complete your math placement testing by April 30.
- Visit our class placement webpage to find the instructions, links, and codes you need for the Seattle College (North, Central, South) you plan to attend.
4. Complete your English placement survey by April 30.
- Visit our class placement webpage to find the links and codes you need for the Seattle College (North, Central, South) you plan to attend.
*Read more about Seattle Promise eligibility requirements.
Did you miss the Seattle Promise deadline?
Seattle Promise is just one funding options available at Seattle Colleges. Apply for scholarships and financial aid at the Seattle College of your choice - North, Central or South. Tell us about your interests and we'll direct you to more information.