In light of the executive order to contain the novel coronavirus, Outreach and Retention specialists are available to support remotely. Program dates and deadlines are proceeding as posted.
Incoming Promise Scholars
Class of 2020
You are well on your way to your first day of college. You've had a steady list of things to do to finish high school and prepare for college.
So far you've completed these milestones in the Seattle Promise program:
- Seattle Promise application
- Admissions application to a Seattle College (North, Central or South).
- FAFSA or WASFA financial aid applications to Seattle Colleges
- Fall 2020 registration survey
- Math and English placement tests
And, you've probably gotten to know your Seattle Promise outreach specialist pretty well along the way. We hope you take a moment to catch your breath. Now it's time to celebrate your high school graduation and look forward to college.
Over the Summer
June and July
Look for your welcome package in the mail this summer. It contains some additional information (as well as some fun stuff too) for you and your parents or guardians and family. The information will help you:
- Set up your Seattle Colleges account
- Confirm your fall class schedule in your college student portal
- Use Starfish to make an online appointment with your Seattle Promise specialist
- Sign up for emergency notifications
In your package, you’ll also receive more information about Summer Bridge. Summer Bridge.
Save the date, book time off work, and get ready for Summer Bridge: September 15 and 16. Attendance is a program requirement and will help prepare you for first quarter of college.
*Read more about Seattle Promise eligibility requirements.
Did you miss the Seattle Promise deadline?
Seattle Promise is just one funding options available at Seattle Colleges. Apply for scholarships and financial aid at the Seattle College of your choice - North, Central or South. Tell us about your interests and we'll direct you to more information.