In light of the executive order to contain the novel coronavirus, Outreach and Retention specialists are available to support remotely. Program dates and deadlines are proceeding as posted.
Summer Internship for Seattle Promise Students
Information on the status of the 2020 summer internships through the Seattle Promise Job and Career Pathways program (formerly Opportunity Promise) is pending due to Covid-19.
We want to thank our students and business partners for their investment in the program this year. Students, please check back for updates and access your college career resources as you continue to pursue your goals.
- North Seattle College Career Services
- South Seattle College WorkSource Career Center
- Seattle Central Career Exploration Center
Sample Internship Positions
Get valuable career experience with some of Seattle’s top companies – Amazon, Alaska, Expedia, Kaiser Permanente, Seattle Mariners, Zillow – and, get paid. Explore a sample of the full-time, paid internships offered through the program.
- Kaiser Permanente Community Outreach
- Pacific Science Center Human Resources (2 available)
- Recology Waste Zero Coordinator
- Seattle Mariners Marketing
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare Special Projects and Communications
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare Scheduling and Logistics
- Seattle Youth Employment Program
- Tableau Business Development Sales
- UW Medicine Human Resources
- Alaska Airlines
- Marriott Rooms and Food and Beverage (2 available)
- Zillow Facilities Assistants (2 available)