In light of the executive order to contain the novel coronavirus, Outreach and Retention specialists are available to support remotely. Program dates and deadlines are proceeding as posted.
Summer Internship for Seattle Promise Students
This summer get valuable career experience with Seattle’s top companies – Amazon, Alaska, Expedia, Kaiser Permanente, Seattle Mariners, Zillow, plus more – and, get paid.
Apply for a full-time, paid internship through the Seattle Promise Job and Career Pathways program (formerly Opportunity Promise), launched by Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan in 2019. Your chance to learn more and meet with some of the participating employers is coming up.
Apply for a summer internship and start exploring careers and building valuable work experience as you pursue your education.
Complete the application by Friday, March 6.
Your application will be shared with our employer partners, and you will be contacted if you have been selected for an interview between March 20 and April, 17.
Need assistance completing the application? Contact your career center for help.
- North Seattle College Career Services
- South Seattle College WorkSource Career Center
- Seattle Central Career Exploration Center
Read the internships descriptions for open positions.
- Kaiser Permanente Community Outreach
- Pacific Science Center Human Resources (2 available)
- Recology Waste Zero Coordinator
- Seattle Mariners Marketing
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare Special Projects and Communications
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare Scheduling and Logistics
- Seattle Youth Employment Program
- Tableau Business Development Sales
- UW Medicine Human Resources
- Alaska Airlines
- Marriott Rooms and Food and Beverage (2 available)
- Zillow Facilities Assistants (2 available)